Friday, October 30, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Anaïs and I am Amandine!



My first name is Anaïs. I'm twelve and a half. I was born in Amiens on December 2nd 1996. I'm 1m55 tall and I am right-handed. I have got one brother, his name is Théo and he is 10 years old. My parents are not divorced, so, I haven't got any stepfather or stepmother.
I have a rabbit which is too cute and too beautiful! I like dancing but I don't practice it unfortunately. I like going out with my friends and plying on the computer.
I'm interested in dogs, horses and dolphins but I'm not intesrested inpolitics.
My favourite singers are Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Lilly Allen, Katy Perry, Akon...
My collège is Les Coudriers.
In Amiens, there is the cathedral and our speciality is the macaron. I live in Naours and there is a cave there.
Anaïs
Hello!!!!!
My name is Amandine. I was born in Amiens on October 28th 1996.
I am 1m65 tall and I am right-handed.
I'm not intrested in politics but I am fond of horses. I love horse-riding in the center of my village.
I've got 3 pets: a dog, a rabbit and a guinea pig. I'm afraid of spiders...
There are 7 people in my family. I've got 3 brothers (Romain, Théo and Mathis) and one sister (Valentine).
I live in Montigny sur l'Hallue, it's near Amiens, in France.
I'm not good at maths...
I like watching TV and my friends and my family.
I've got a best friend: Laura.
I like Twilight!
Bye, bye!
Amandine.

No comments: