Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi! I'm Sovanny

Hi !My name is Sovanny Pisson.

I'm 13 years old. I'm FrenchI live in Flesselles, it's near Amiens, in the north of France.I was born on March, 15th 1996. I am one meter 63 tall.

I've got one brother, his name is Axel and he is 16. I've got also one half brother, and one half sister. My half bother's name is Alexis, he is 17 years old. My half sister's name is Caroline. She is 14 years old.I love pets ! I've got 4 cats, 1 dog and 1 mouse !

I always surf on the Internet. I'm fond of music. I'm afraid of spiders but I'm not afraid of snakes !

2 comments:

kmgmiller said...

Hello!!!! My name is Kimber. I am thirteen years old. I was born on January 13, 1996. I have 2 cats and 1 dog. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. My favorite sport is Soccer. It is my hobby. I have one little brother. He is eleven years old. His name is John. And my favorite music is country. My favorite food is anything with barbeque. My favorite colors are black, green and purple. And I don’t like rap music what so ever. I look forward to working with you this year very much.

Sovanny said...

Hi Kimber !
Have you got a msn adress ?