Friday, October 30, 2009

HI!!!!! I'm Mewen and I'm Antoine!

Hi!
My name is Mewen. I was born on September 28th 1996. I'm 13.
I live in a house near Amiens, it's an hour away from Paris!
I have got Moroccan origins because my father was born and lived in Morocco until his studies. So, I go to Morocco every year to see my Moroccan family!
I love sports, especially basketball, athletics, kayak, baseball, tennis, bike and skateboarding. I love snowboarding and skiing when I go to the mountain with my friends!
There are five people in my family. I've got one brother who is 18: Brendan, and a sister who is 22 years old: Sara. They are students and they do summer jobs during the summer holidays. They are so cool! I love them.
My mum: her name is Valérie, she is fourty-six years old and she is a social worker. My dad: his name is Jamal.



My name is
Antoine P.
I was born in Abbeville on May 28 1996
I m65 tall I'm right-handed
I live in Villers-Bocage. My school is Les Coudriers in Villers-Bocage.
I'm a young fireman.
I have got 1 brother his name is Florent
I have got 1 pet : 1 hamster.
I hate spiders and spinach.
I'm interested in video games.
I love Plus Belle La Vie and I like my hamster,holidays and watching TV
I would like to be a fireman.

No comments: