Friday, October 30, 2009

Hiiiiiiii! I'm Marjorie!













Hi!
My name is Marjorie. I'm thirteen years old. My birthday is on October 1st. I live in Querrieu, near Amiens, it's an hour away from Paris.
There are three people in my family. I've got a cat, its name is Mimine, it's very pretty and cute.
My father's name is André and my mother's name is Cathy.
I've been horseriding for two years. I love horses!!!
I like the film "Twilight", do you know this film? Do you like it? The actors (Robert Pattinson and Kate Stewart) are excellent! I like Shakira, Lady Gaga, Akon...
I love my friends (Honorine, Maxence, Susan, Louise-Hélène, Anne, Carla-Léa...) and I love shopping. My favourite shows are Secret Story, Tournez Manège...
My favourite sports is gymnastics and my favourite film is Titanic.
The city of Amiens is beautiful, the cathedral is a magnificient momument. Its macaroons are delicious. It's also well known for Jules Verne.
Bye!

No comments: